My Miggo Pictar OneAbrar Nawaz Shaik
- 5 external buttons for unmatched control over the iPhone
- Ergonomic slip-free grip
- Dedicated app with patented ultra-sonic operation system
Convert your iPhone into a Real Camera
Unleash the power of you iPhone’s camera! Pictar is a powerful iPhone camera-grip that connects easily to most iPhone and iPhone plus models and gives users unprecedented control over the iPhone’s camera through a user-friendly app. Pictar is controlled by no fewer than five external buttons and includes a patented, revolutionary interface which uses sound frequencies to activate the camera, which saves battery power compared to the standard Bluetooth connection. Pictar was born to address mobile photographers of all levels – from social recorders to professionals – who wish to get more from their iPhone camera and miss that good old feeling of firmly holding and efficiently controlling a traditional camera. Including padded pouch, wrist and neck strap.
5 external buttons for unmatched control over the iPhone
Unleash the power of your iPhone’s camera with real physical controls and make the very best out of your iPhone’s powerful camera
Ergonomic slip-free grip
If you miss the safe and stable feeling of the traditional camera grip, you’ll love the grip you get with Pictar, which lets you take pictures with one hand, and can also be attached to a strap, tripod and LED light devices.
Dedicated app with patented ultra-sonic operation system
Pictar app offers easy control of the iPhone’s camera, with unique features such as manual focus, shutter priority, ISO priority and more. It is wirelessly operated via an ultra-sonic system for significant power saving compared to existing Bluetooth systems.
Unleash the power of you iPhone’s camera! Pictar is a powerful iPhone camera-grip that connects easily to most iPhone models (see enclosed list) and gives users unprecedented control over the iPh one’s camera through a user-friendly app. Pictar is controlled by no fewer than five external buttons and includes a patented, revolutionary interface which uses sound frequencies to activate the camera, which saves battery power compared to the standard Bluetooth connection. Pictar was born to address mobile photographers of all levels – from social recorders to professionals – who wish to get more from their iPhone camera and miss that good old feeling of firmly holding and efficiently controlling a traditional camera.
Pictar offers five external control buttons:
- Multi-state shutter button – electronically calibrated to provide maximum sensitivity, just like a high-end camera. It offers “half press” mode to lock focus and exposure for easy tracking of a moving object or to create the desired composition, as well as “full press” for immediate shutter release.
- Zoom ring – located right under the index finger, making it easy for the user to activate it with only one hand. Rotate left or right activates the zoom. Can also be programmed and changed by the user to suit specific needs.
- Selfie button – clicking the zoom ring will switch between the iPhone’s two cameras – front and back – for easy “selfie” shots. Can also be programmed and changed by the user to suit specific needs.
- Exposure compensation wheel – controls the amount of light entering the camera, which helps the user to determine the exact level of exposure without complicated menus.
- Smart wheel – a programmable button that allows users to control a variety of functions. In default mode, it changes the camera’s 10 pre-set modes: manual, sport, landscape, portrait and more. This is a handy tool for the typical user. Advanced photographers can choose to program it to control other functions, such as manual, shutter priority, and more.
Pictar app – a powerful, dedicated app
Pictar’s app is a turbo engine that drives Pictar forward. To develop it, miggo teamed up with a leading app development company that not only provided the app with ease of use but also new features that do not exist in the iPhone’s camera, such as preset modes and more.
One of the app’s most exciting components is the operating interface powered by sound frequencies. When the user operates one of the external controls, it produces a sound frequency (18,500 – 20,000 kHz) which cannot be heard by the human ear. When the app detects this frequency, it generates an appropriate action. This method significantly reduces battery drainage by both the phone and the Pictar device.
Ergonomic body – for a comfortable grip just like a traditional camera, and a strap to keep the expensive phone from falling.
The Pictar is inspired by classic cameras. It allows a firm grip and instant access to all five external controls – all this with just one hand.
The comfortable grip prevents the phone from slipping out of your hand and falling, significantly improves the sharpness of images and allows you to shoot with one hand – vertically or horizontally – and even taking a picture with gloves.
Pictar has a connecting hook for a strap and is supplied with a designated wrist strap. It also comes with a padded carrying case with a metal carabiner for secure attachment to a bag or belt loop.
With advanced photographers in mind, the bottom of the Pictar offers a ¼” 20 standard connection for a tripod. On top, there is a “cold shoe” connection for external lighting
- AustraliaAUD A$
- AustriaEUR €
- BelgiumEUR €
- BahrainBHD BHD
- BrazilBRL R$
- CanadaCAD CA$
- ChinaCNY CN¥
- DenmarkDKK Kr.
- Dominican RepublicDOP RD$
- FranceEUR €
- GermanyEUR €
- GreeceEUR €
- Hong Kong (China)HKD HK$
- IndiaINR ₹
- IndonesiaIDR Rp
- IrelandEUR €
- ItalyEUR €
- JapanJPY ¥
- KuwaitKWD KWD
- MalaysiaMYR RM
- MexicoMXN MX$
- MonacoEUR €
- NetherlandsEUR €
- New ZealandNZD NZ$
- NorwayNOK kr
- OmanOMR OMR
- PhilippinesPHP ₱
- PortugalEUR €
- QatarQAR QR
- Republic of KoreaKRW ₩
- Russian FederationRUB RUB
- Saudi ArabiaSAR SAR
- SingaporeSGD SGD$
- South AfricaZAR R
- SpainEUR €
- SwedenSEK kr
- SwitzerlandCHF CHf
- TurkeyTRY ₺
- United Arab EmiratesAED AED
- United KingdomGBP £
- USAUSD $
- VietnamVND ₫
We ship to