Old El Paso
Old El Paso Takis Fuego Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells, 10-countAdnan Sleibi
2 in stock
- TAKIS FUEGO-FLAVORED: These hard taco shells are coated with the hot chili pepper and lime tastes of Takis Fuego
- MAKE TACO NIGHT A STAND’N INVITATION: Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff shells have a flat bottom so they stand up on their own
- GLUTEN FREE: These corn taco shells are gluten free, crunchy and ready to stuff with your favorite taco fillings
- QUICK AND EASY: Heat in the oven at 325° F for 4-5 minutes for maximum crunch
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Explore more Old El Paso products for delicious meal options
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Old El Paso. Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today.
Oven Directions: (Preferred Method). Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Unwrap shells; place on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake 4 to 5 minutes until crisp. Microwave Directions – Do not leave microwave unattended while heating product: Caution: Follow all microwave instructions carefully! Unwrap shells; place 10 shells on microwavable plate. Do not microwave shells on paper products or paper plates. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on high 15 seconds. Do not overheat. Let stand 1 minute. Note: Unheated shells will be chewy. Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire. Seal leftover taco shells in food-storage plastic bag or container.
We ship to