Old El Paso
Old El Paso Takis Fuego Stand ‘N Stuff Taco Shells, 10-countAdnan Sleibi
AED 29 LESS THAN 5 LEFT !
2 in stock
Bring intensity to taco night with Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff Takis Fuego Taco Shells! These Stand ‘N Stuff hard taco shells are loaded with hot chili pepper and lime flavors, inspired by the intensity of Takis. Make taco night a stand’n invitation with Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff taco shells. Each shell stands up on its own for easy stuffing with your favorite taco fillings. Don’t settle for the usual. Try these Takis Fuego crunchy taco shells and see if you can handle the burst of zesty, fun Takis flavor.For more than 80 years, Old El Paso has been bringing families and communities together to celebrate old and new traditions around delicious, Mexican-inspired flavors. We believe that any night can be a taco night, and we’re here to help make it a little easier and a lot more delicious. Our variety of crispy hard taco shells, tasty soft tortillas, flavorful seasonings, and much more help make taco night fun.
- TAKIS FUEGO-FLAVORED: These hard taco shells are coated with the hot chili pepper and lime tastes of Takis Fuego
- MAKE TACO NIGHT A STAND’N INVITATION: Old El Paso Stand ‘N Stuff shells have a flat bottom so they stand up on their own
- GLUTEN FREE: These corn taco shells are gluten free, crunchy and ready to stuff with your favorite taco fillings
- QUICK AND EASY: Heat in the oven at 325° F for 4-5 minutes for maximum crunch
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Explore more Old El Paso products for delicious meal options
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Old El Paso. Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today.
Oven Directions: (Preferred Method). Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Unwrap shells; place on cookie sheet and pull apart slightly. Bake 4 to 5 minutes until crisp. Microwave Directions – Do not leave microwave unattended while heating product: Caution: Follow all microwave instructions carefully! Unwrap shells; place 10 shells on microwavable plate. Do not microwave shells on paper products or paper plates. Fan out, overlapping slightly. Microwave on high 15 seconds. Do not overheat. Let stand 1 minute. Note: Unheated shells will be chewy. Do not heat taco shells in toaster oven due to possible risk of fire. Seal leftover taco shells in food-storage plastic bag or container.
- Select your preferred checkout currency:
- United Arab EmiratesAED
- Saudi ArabiaSAR
- Great Britain£
- We ship to over 160 country worldwide
We ship to